Intelligence Consulting Enterprise Solutions, INC
. is looking for a Corporate Communication Officer.
on a contract impacting national security as a Corporate Communication Officer.
This position is located in Springfield, VA
. This position requires an active/current TS/SCI security clearance
and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph
As a Corporate Communication Officer, specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement internal and external communications
- Proactively identify and implement marketing strategies
- Based on awareness and understanding of the NGA mission and operating tempo, identify and coordinate with potential users and user groups.
- Analyze customer needs, make appropriate recommendations for message/information development, communication method selection, and timing of messages.
- Tailor messages by target audience.
- Research, write, edit, and publish communications products (e.g., print, web, electronic, briefings).
- Provide direction to graphic designers, briefing developers, photographers, illustrators, and other required staff.
- Prepare material for publication and other media both internally and externally.
- Manage and monitor production schedules.
- Develop new communication methods to reach target audiences.
- Support NGA Senior Leadership by developing speeches, talking points, video scripts, briefings, and other communications products (e.g., emails, articles).
- Provide Monthly and Weekly Activity Reports summarizing FTE project accomplishments.
- Bachelor’s degree or 7 years’ experience in related field.
- Experience providing strategic communications support and/or speech writing.
- Knowledge of issues facing NGA, the Intelligence Community, and the Department of Defense.
- Possess strong data gathering and analytical skill.
- Ability to plan and lead contract sub tasks/projects.
- At least 12 months demonstrated experience planning and implementing all facets of events and functions for senior personnel involving foreign dignitaries, diplomats, foreign military personnel, and legislative and government officials.
- At least 12 months demonstrated experience communicating with audiences of diverse backgrounds.
- At least 12 months demonstrated experience in project management, including identifying needs, timelines, and tasks to support requirements.
- 7 – 10 years’ experience in related field
- Completion of formal training in leadership.
- Completion of formal training in project management.